Arrowsmith Community Justice Society
"Our Vision is a Community in Harmony"
Address: 727 West Island Highway
Parksville, BC, V9P 1B9
Email: coordinator@; director@; email@example.com
COMMUNITY DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Community dispute resolution is a conflict resolution process which brings concerned parties together to create a consensus-based group agreement, which will repair the harm and damage created by the conflict and provide reconciliation for all participants. This dispute resolution process is available to individuals and groups.
Community dispute resolution characteristics:
- Organized and led by trained facilitators
- Held in a neutral community location.
- A safe environment for all participants to tell their side of the story
- A safe environment for all participants to express how they have been affected by the conflict.
- All participants are encouraged to come to a resolution
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any individual or group who is experiencing differences or conflicts which require resolution. Both, or all parties, need to be willing to participate in the process.